Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Moving Old Posts From Myspace

For about two years I posted on Myspace, I am deleting it now and moving old blogs I want to save here. So they will be popping up now an again, so I can remember what I was going through in 2008-2009. Sometimes I will post several in one chunk. Here we go kids!


July 7, 2008

It's been a bad day, and I feel accordingly. Don't mind me if I use up a little quiet time. That's what happens before the storm


July 9, 2008

You don’t get

Current mood:calm
You don't get to touch me anymore
Not in my heart, or my head, not my body.

You don't get to smell my hair, kiss my smile or lay your hand on the curve of my waist while I sleep.

You don't get to tell me what to do, who I can talk to, when I can go out, or what friends I get to have.

You don't get to care, you lost that option.

You don't get to lie to me, you don't get to hurt me and make me feel like less then a person, you can't shame me for who I am ever again.

I am free.

Are you?

No comments: